5 Things I Would Grab if my House was Burning Down:
- My lockbox. It contains my social security card, checkbooks, my external hard drive & my passport along with some other essential items. Basically, my life.
- My phone. This thing was expensive and I don’t have insurance.
- My laptop. It’s old and I need a new one, but it’s still functional and contains all my recent photos and documents. And it connects me to the outside world. I also don’t have insurance.
- My DSLR camera. Again, expensive and I don’t have insurance.
- My purse. Hopefully my wallet is in there along with the current book I am reading and some Chapstick.
That’s pretty much it. Everything else I have would be easily replaceable. I’m sure that items 1-4 could fit into item 5. Compact and convenient. I’m all about efficiency.