A writer once said, “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” If this is true, which five people would you like to spend your time with?
- Barack Obama. First African-American President of the United States of America. Actually, he’s a bunch of “firsts.” Easily the first person who popped into my mind with this question.
- My mother. Self-explanatory. The reason why I want to cook everyday for my family & support them in every endeavor. The ultimate success story in my eyes.
- Kobe Bryant. The embodiment of determination.
- Rosario Dawson. She’s beautiful, she’s smart, and she is full of culture.
- Solange Knowles. If I could give one less fuck than I already do by being in her presence, whew, I’d be blessed.